Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship for International Students in the USA for 2023/2024
Students have the opportunity to pursue their studies thanks to the Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship. As a result, Lindsey Wilson College offers scholarships for foreign students to help students.
The Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship program is open to international students who want to enroll in a bachelor’s program. This is a reputable scholarship for overseas students that is based on the information in the I-20 form.
About The School
Lindsey Wilson College is a private institution with connections to the United Methodist Church located in Columbia, Kentucky. There are degree programs offered at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. Lindsey Wilson College was founded in 1903 as a training facility by the Louisville Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
The school’s previous name was Lindsey Wilson Training School, and it served the community’s youth by preparing students to take classes at Vanderbilt University and to become teachers. The late nephew and stepson of Catherine Wilson of Lebanon, Kentucky, who passed away in 1902, is remembered with the name Lindsey Wilson Training School.
On January 3, 1904, 222 students attended Lindsey Wilson’s first day of classes.
After the college’s affiliation with Vanderbilt was terminated in 1914, its curriculum was broadened to include a two-year liberal arts degree, and in 1923 it changed its name to Lindsey Wilson Junior College. The college received accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 1951. The training school continued on campus until 1979.
At its meeting in April 1985, the Lindsey Wilson Board of Trustees agreed to transform the institution into a four-year liberal arts college, giving it its present name. The highest degree that could be acquired at the institution prior to the establishment of the master of education in counseling and human development in 1993 was the bachelor’s. A doctor of philosophy in counselor education and supervision program was introduced in 2014. For students taking 12 to 18 credits, Lindsey Wilson College’s tuition for the 2019–2020 school year is $12,540 each semester ($25,080 annually). Every semester, there is an activity fee of $80 that pays for an ID card, Raider View, regular-season athletic events, and campus activities.
Technology costs an extra $55 per semester or $110 annually. For a double occupancy, accommodation costs $1,710; for a single, $3,420. According to the current president, tuition rises should be expected in the upcoming years. 95% of students at Lindsey Wilson College get some sort of financial help. Grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships are the four primary types of financial help offered by Lindsey Wilson College.
Worths of Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship
For the academic year 2023–2024, the Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship will pay for international students’ education expenses in the USA.
- Applications are welcomed from all around the world in eligible countries.
- The Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship is available in every topic that the university offers.
- To be eligible for the Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship, applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements:
- International students must be eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program to apply for the Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship program.
- Supporting Records: A high school transcript or diploma that includes the student’s graduation date, class placement, and grade point average is required. English must be added to the document’s translation. All international students are required to provide an affidavit of financial support from a bank or employer that attests to the availability of cash for educational costs or other documentation demonstrating that financial commitments will be met.
- Language Prerequisite: All overseas applicants to undergraduate programs must have a sufficient degree of English language ability. English competence can be proved in one of the following ways:
- Minimum TOEFL score:
- IELTS Band 5; Duolingo 75; Internet-based (iBT): 45*, Paper-based (iBT): 450, or Revised Paper-based (iBT): 45
- The student’s first language is English; or
- The student’s country does not require the TOEFL.
- Nursing calls for iBT 83.
31 December 2022